Reliable Pest Control In Texas City, TX
Texas City, TX, is a major port city in Galveston County. Part of the Houston metro area, this city is mostly known for its involvement in the petroleum industry and having one of the busiest deep-water ports in the Gulf. People who live in Texas City also know it as one of the best places to live in Galveston County, with beautiful views, friendly people, and great food.
Unfortunately, living here also means dealing with pest problems. At Men In Black Pest Control, we have been making sure the residents and businesses in Texas City remain pest-free since 2010. Our technicians are all highly trained, experienced in local pest control, and focused on customer satisfaction. To see what we can do for you and your pest problems, give us a call today.
Residential Pest Control In Texas City, TX
At Men In Black Pest Control, we understand how important a pest-free home is for you and your family. That is why all our residential pest control plans are designed to meet and exceed your needs and expectations.
Our residential pest control plans all follow a six-step process that is guaranteed to keep your home pest-free:
- Discuss with you any pest issues you have seen around your home
- Inspect your home for signs of pest activity
- Interior treatment designed to eliminate any active infestations
- Exterior treatment to build a level of protection around your home
- Rodent control if our inspection showed signs of rodent activity
- Follow-up visits quarterly to keep your home pest-free
For more information about our residential pest control plans and what we can do to keep your home safe and pest-free, call us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Texas City, TX
You spend enough time worrying about your business, so you don’t need anything else to worry about or keep you up at night. One issue that can plague businesses here in Texas City, but is easy to keep under control, is a pest problem. Pests can ruin the reputation of your business, destroy inventory, jeopardize the health and safety of your customers and employees, and cost you time and money.
We offer commercial pest control plans that are designed to meet the exact needs of your business and keep it pest-free. All our treatments are based on the results of a thorough inspection of your business, and we never use cookie-cutter plans. Whatever your pest pressures are, our commercial pest control specialists will make sure your business operates free of pests, so you can focus on everything else that goes into running a business.
All The Ways Cockroaches In Texas City Are Harmful To Your Health
If you’ve ever walked into the kitchen late at night looking for a snack, turned the lights on, and seen a cockroach go scurrying across the floor or up the wall, you know how creepy these pests can be. What you may not know is that there is rarely just one cockroach in your home. Seeing a roach is usually a telltale sign that you have a cockroach infestation.
Just knowing you have a bunch of roaches in your home is bad enough, and that is before you think about all the issues they can cause. Here are some of the issues that come with having a cockroach infestation in your home:
- Cockroaches spread at least 33 different types of bacteria, six parasitic worms, and at least seven other human pathogens.
- Roaches can trigger allergic reactions and make asthma symptoms worse.
- Roaches can contaminate food by walking over areas where food is prepared.
If you are dealing with a roach problem in your home, call us immediately and let us get to work eliminating these gross and dangerous pests from your home.
Bed Bug Prevention Tips Every Texas City Homeowner Should Know
Everyone loves a good night’s sleep. With the stress of life, deadlines, social engagements, kids, and other distractions, we may not always get as much sleep as we want. The last thing you need is something else keeping you awake at night.
Bed bugs are becoming a bigger issue in neighborhoods across the United States, invading homes and robbing people of their sleep. Here are some bed bug prevention tips to keep your home safe:
- When you travel, keep suitcases and clothes off the floor of hotel rooms. Consider wrapping your luggage in plastic.
- Wash your clothes and vacuum your luggage immediately after you return from a trip.
- Vacuum high traffic areas at home and work frequently.
- Inspect furniture, especially second-hand furniture, thoroughly before you bring it inside. Pay attention to cracks, zippers, seams, and other areas where bed bugs can hide.
- After purchasing clothing, wash it in hot water or steam it immediately.
These bed bug prevention tips can keep your home free of these pests and you sleeping comfortably.